Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

Typing!!!

hmmm...hahaha...typing is fun,though it's hard...because you can't look in the keyboard all the time...I'm Pressured!hahaha...especially when there is a timer!I guess I'm the fastest in girls?but I'm not mean k...just SHARING!hehehe!!!I still want to have more practical test in typing so I can know more how fast I can type!I'm starting to love typing!<3 <3 <3 



4 (na) komento:

  1. Your right.Me too.I guess your the FASTEST among GIRLS. Haha. What's you secret?? :))

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Wow...is this true...hehe joke..nyc blog tonet

    TumugonBurahin
  3. @nella 04: hmmm...EAT FOODS!!!hahaha!!joking..just concentrate of what you're doing..don't mind the noise...don't let is disturb you while you're typing..thanks anyway!

    TumugonBurahin
  4. @ C.I.E.L.O: hahaha!!!it's okay!thanks amigo!you have a nice blog too!=))

    TumugonBurahin